More info and samples here
Interior architecture is key not only in set design for movies but also video game experiences. Follow me along as I walk you through my approach to create engaging interiors with realistic and cinematic lighting, materials and design.
What topics are covered?
- Analysis and collection of reference
- Constructing an interior architectural space in 3D with Blender
- Notes on lighting, materials and camera framing
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased character and other models as well as textures can’t be included due to licensing restrictions)
- references and works sheets
What do I need to have before I start?
- Blender 2.9 or higher
- knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.