More info and samples here
Just like master studies for aspiring painters, it is crucial to learn from realistic and well designed architectural spaces. The best way to do that is of course in 3D to get the right understanding of space, proportion, materials and lighting.
What topics are covered?
- Analysis and collection of reference
- Constructing realistic architectural spaces in 3D with Blender
- Integration and presentation of your design
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased character and other models as well as textures can’t be included due to licensing restrictions)
- PSD file, references and works sheets
What do I need to have before I start?
- Blender 2.9 or higher
- knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.