More info and samples here
- Megacity - Part 1 - Design and Modeling
- Megacity - Part 2 - Final Cityscape Render
- Spaceship Design - Part 1 - Design and Modeling
- Spaceship Design - Part 2 - Materials and Render
- Megacity Streets - Kitbash, Design and Process
- Interior Lighting - Futuristic Corridor
- Render Engines - A small overview
- Procedural Landscapes in Blender
- Procedural Cityscapes in Blender
- Weather Effects in Blender
- Rocky Landscapes in Blender
- Sci-fi Environment Design in Blender
- Realistic Set Design in Blender
- Cinematic Set Design in Blender
- 3D Environment Design for Production
- Design Presentation in Blender
- Sketching 3D Environments in Blender
- Intro to Octane for Blender
- Realistic Architectural Studies
- Interior Architecture in Blender
The ultimate bundle for 3D concept design with a focus on environments and scifi. You want it all, you get it all. Natural and man-made. Realistic and cinematic. Small and large (and very large). Day and night. Inside and out. Get down with the latest tools and techniques and see the strength of a modern 3D workflow.
- Modeling. Procedural tools. Modifiers. Particles. Simulations.
- Shaders. Textures. Lighting. Rendering. Octane. Eevee. Cycles.
- Everything in one package. For more details check the individual products below.
- Almost 42 hours of video tutorials with narration
- 3D scenes in BLEND, FBX, ORBX format
- PSD file for the final images
- image textures
- reference images
What do I need to have before I start?
- 3D package (Blender is preferred)
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent (Affinity Photo etc)
- For specific requirements please refer to the individual products
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.